Additional reports included on the CD:
Report excerpts, specific to Kosovar/ Serbian/Montenegrin Roma:
- Excerpts on the Roma condition, from the United States State Department’s Federal Republic of Yugoslavia- Country Report on Human Rights Practices. March 4, 2002
- Excerpts on the Roma condition from Prisoners in our Own Homes: Amnesty Internationals Concerns for the Human Rights of Minorities in Kosovo/Kosova. 29 April, 2003.
- Excerpts on the Roma condition in Kosovo from the March- June 1999 overview of abuses against Kosovar Minorities, Human Rights Watch.
- Excerpts detailing abuses against Roma immediately following the end of the 1999 war, from the Humanitarian Law Center, Belgrade.
The following complete reports on the minority condition in Kosovo are additionally bundled onto the CD-ROM:
- UNHCR Kosovar Roma report 2003
- UNHCR Kosovo minorities report May- Dec 2002
- United States State Department Human Rights Report on Yugoslavia 2001
- Amnesty International Kosovo Minorities report 2002
- Humanitarian Law Center- Kosovo Roma- Targets of Abuse and Violence
The following reports on the Roma Condition in Europe are also included:
- UNDP Roma Report- Avoiding the Dependency Trap
- World Bank- Roma in an expanding Europe
- World Bank- Poverty & Ethnicity- Roma
Excerpts on the Roma condition, from the United States State Department’s Federal Republic of Yugoslavia- Country Report on Human Rights Practices. March 4, 2002
©CSD 2003-2009. All rights reserved.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org